Saturday, June 12, 2010

Conference Clusterf@#%

I have become OBSESSED with following the conference realignment story. I don't know what it is about this story, and why I can't stop reading about it. I was born and raised in Missouri and have been a Mizzou fan for my entire life. Maybe that's it. If it is, it's the first time the school has done anything that I became this involved in. Maybe it's because it seems like a once in a lifetime story. I must admit I feel some guilt about the fact that there are much more important things going on in the world that I don't become anywhere close to this involved in. I have pretty much cut off the typical places I would go to get news and have been spending most of my time reading PowerMizzou. On a side note, I think it is very cool that Gabe DeArmond (primary writer for the site) is a j-school grad. I think he does a very good job and assume he owes some of that to his education here. Heres to hoping this story comes to an end soon, because I desperately need to get on with my life.

No comments: